I have had several RVs in my life and have purchased from several dealers. The fellas at Best Preowned Rv were spot on with the description of the motorhome than they delivered to me. I was very clear that I was purchasing a used motorhome to begin with so some minor blemishes were expected. All of the systems in the coach worked as promised and the wood floors look great! They have called to check in with me several times since my purchase! This was my experience with Best Preowned Rv. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a great experience in purchasing a motorhome!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..."
- "First I must say that out dealer in Akron, General RV, has been considerate and helpful . As far as the Mirada by Coachman of Forest River Inc. goes, it..."
- "Bought a new 2014, wildcat within 6 months the front fiberglass Cap begin to oxidize from the top to the bottom. Contacted Forest River in Dallas, Oregon and talked with..."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."