I have had several RVs in my life and have purchased from several dealers. The fellas at Best Preowned Rv were spot on with the description of the motorhome than they delivered to me. I was very clear that I was purchasing a used motorhome to begin with so some minor blemishes were expected. All of the systems in the coach worked as promised and the wood floors look great! They have called to check in with me several times since my purchase! This was my experience with Best Preowned Rv. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a great experience in purchasing a motorhome!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I went to the Cherry Hill Kia dealership to purchase a second vehicle. They didn't have what I wanted so I went home. The next day I got a call..."
- "First I must say that out dealer in Akron, General RV, has been considerate and helpful . As far as the Mirada by Coachman of Forest River Inc. goes, it..."
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."