I have had several RVs in my life and have purchased from several dealers. The fellas at Best Preowned Rv were spot on with the description of the motorhome than they delivered to me. I was very clear that I was purchasing a used motorhome to begin with so some minor blemishes were expected. All of the systems in the coach worked as promised and the wood floors look great! They have called to check in with me several times since my purchase! This was my experience with Best Preowned Rv. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a great experience in purchasing a motorhome!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "First I must say that out dealer in Akron, General RV, has been considerate and helpful . As far as the Mirada by Coachman of Forest River Inc. goes, it..."
- "We ordered a brand new 2014 Georgetown 378XL and took delivery from Cold Springs RV in Weare NH in late May 2013. We immediately noted undisclosed damage to the outside..."
- "We bought a2008 Raptor toy hauler in 2011 which had been out of storage on several occasions for on a week @a time---The unit looked BRAND NEW---BEAUTIFUL. Found slight..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."